This blog is a one stop shop for travel, fashion, beauty, music, and daily life posts. In 2017, I moved to London from Texas and have traveled to Amsterdam and Paris with plans to go to Spain this summer for my grandpa’s 80th and go back again for a bachelorette party! I have been going across seas since I was 15 months old. I have been to 10+ countries in Europe when I went backpacking in the summer of 2014 with my sister and our bestest friends. What an eye opening and growing experience. ❤
My life as it is today: I just recently got hired to work part time with palmer//harding, two fabulous designers who reside in London. I hope to stay with them as long as I can because since I moved out here they are like second family.
Hope you enjoy the rest of my blog! Comment if you have any questions or blog posts ideas you’d like me to do. I post whenever inspiration comes to me, which is mostly around the weekends.
- University of North Texas graduate
- Fashion Merchandising Major
- 23 years old
- Current read: The Cuckoo’s Calling
- Last movie: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- Last purchase: Wide fishnet tights from New Look
- Last trip: Paris – March 2017
- Most recommend spot: Palma Mallorca, Spain
P.S.: Follow me on social media! Who doesn’t like some Instagram love?! @espaniknik