I’m so excited to share my skincare routine with you. I think I finally have it figured out… it only took me 7 years. Here is my morning and night routine. This exact routine may not work for everyone but you can see how each product might work best in your own skincare endeavors!
- CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser using Vanity Planet Facial Brush: Love this cleanser. It’s super simple and works great for everyday use. I am almost out of it and can’t buy it easily here in the UK so I may try Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Also, this brush really helps to get into pores that you normally can’t get with just using your hands. (Much cheaper than a Clarisonic brush)
- Pixi Glow Tonic: This stuff is liquid gold. It removes all the excess and leaves your skin with a great glow! Can’t go wrong with this stuff.
- Pür Rescue Squad DD cream with SPF 25: I love Pür! This brand uses all natural ingredients and if you are in the U.S you can purchase this at Ulta. If not, it is more difficult to get. This is going to be my problem when I run out, so at the moment I am looking for a great day time cream but it’s my go to moisturizer and the SPF is always great to have.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: This is the rosewater spray. I use this every once in while. If I need an extra oomph or if i’m not wearing makeup that day I will just spritz this on my face before I walk out. It smells amazing too!
- CereVe cleanser using facial brush: Same as morning.
- L’Oréal Brightening Glow Face Mask: I use this about 2 to 3 times a week. It really helps to refresh and cleanse the face after days of makeup. This also smells great when wearing it. When I take it off I scrub a little to exfoliate because it has a beaded texture.
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc spray: I’ve spoken about these next two before and all I can say it they are just lovely. Especially around the warmer months when my skin might get a bit more oily. The spray helps great with balancing and mattefying the face. You can also switch it up and use this in the morning as well if you’d like.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] serum: This serum is great to put on your face to fight breakouts. You can use all over the face or just on certain spots. Like the spray, you can use as a part of your morning routine.
Hope this helps to perfect your own skincare routine! Let me know if you have any favorite products you are always using.
Peace + Love ❤