Spring is such a great time to adventure around your own city or a new one if you are traveling. Here are some great spring essentials, both beauty and fashion. In each section there are links attached for some great options + recommendations!
Beauty Items –
- Perfume: The best thing to have is your favorite perfume in a mini bottle. They are great for travel and will fit just about anywhere. Sometimes it’s better to buy non- expensive perfumes just incase it gets lost but that doesn’t mean the perfume has to be bad? You can get a stick perfume, a rollerball perfume, or just a regular bottle. Here are great cheap perfumes in 30ml/10ml: this, this, this, this, this, and these.
- Moisturizers with SPF / Sunscreen: Since I have moved to London I haven’t needed to buy sunscreen so moisturizer with a little SPF have been great for my face but this will be a essential once it gets a bit warmer and I head out for summer vacations. Links here for great moisturizers: this, this, this, this, this, and this.
- Concealer: Any concealer you prefer is great for the summer. I think that concealer or CC cream are great to use as fake foundations when you want a simple + clean look. Make sure they match your skin other wise it can look patchy. I’m not big on caking on foundation during warmer months so I use KickAss concealer from Soap & Glory. Here are some other great concealers that I have used: this, this, and this.
- Eyeshadow: My goal for spring beauty is for it to be quick and easy and I feel like this should happen with all parts of my makeup routine, especially the eyeshadow part. I feel like this can be the longest activity when doing my makeup. Here are some colors you can just smudge on and head out the door: this, this, and these.
- Lipstick: Not only is pink a big fashion trend this season. It’s a great color as lipstick. Some people might like a more powerful red, but pink can be just as powerful. Pink is the perfect feminine color, plus it looks great on! Here are some of my favorite pinks: this, this, and these.
- Red Nail Polish: Another color that is HOT this spring/summer season is red. Just to have something small, like red nails, can really refine your look. Red doesn’t have to be only for Christmas time, it’s a lovely bold color that really stands out. Try these reds: this, this, this, and these.
Adéu! Let me know if you enjoyed this post! Check out Part 2, which is spring fashion trends.
Peace + Love ❤
£23 – net-a-porter.com
£14 – victoriassecret.com
£28 – net-a-porter.com
£85 – wolfandbadger.com
£210 – net-a-porter.com
£30 – violetgrey.com
£24 – saksfifthavenue.com
£22 – barneys.com
£0.80 – etsy.com
£4.88 – newchic.com
£4.88 – newchic.com