Nǐ hǎo Wanderers!
This post is connected a little with my Spring Necessities + Links post. I linked some products in that post and use them in my everyday spring look. It’s super easy, quick, and simple. Perfect for this time of year and can be carried into a summer look. It only take me about 10 to 15 minutes to complete!
All items are linked below 🙂
Order of application: Face
- POREfessional Face Primer: This is a great primer to start your makeup off right. It really does help keep the rest of your makeup on for a full day.
- Soap & Glory KickAss Concealer (step 1 + 2): This is a recent discovery and I love it! I could rave about it for days. It has a 3 step process. I use step 1 under my eyes then step 2 on the rest of my face + blemishes. Because this concealer has great coverage i use it more like a foundation, which it great because it will be lighter than a liquid foundation.
- Susan Posner Colorflo Foundation: This is the best powder foundation. It comes in this tube that has the makeup at the end of stick that filters through the brush when flicked lightly. All of the brand’s products are natural too and I have never broke out this foundation. Sometimes I think it actually helps my skin!
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer: I do this after I finish my eyes. There are always excess shadow power or smudging that kind of get in places you don’t want them and this is a great for under-eye concealer too and really brightens that area.
- Sugarbomb Shimmer Blush: I have had this stuff for a while and it’s always a favorite because it’s like a three-in-one. It has blush, bronzer, and highlighter. I normally use my Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Blush Brush. If you like to do these separately that’s totally cool too but for everyday I just like to put this on for some color and be done with it.
- Step 3 of KickAss Concealer: Now the step 3 of the concealer is like a fine translucent finishing powder and I just use my Real Techniques Powder Brush over my whole face so it stays all day.
Order of application: Eyes
- Urban Decay Eye Primer: I really don’t know a better eye primer. This stuff makes sure your eyeshadow really stick and stay. Love it!
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow in bronzed garnet: I love the idea of just having a stick instead of a palette. It’s great for travel too because of it’s size. I normally just color a little on my eyelid and smudge it around with my finger and BAM your ready for the day. I love this brand as well. They have all sorts of colors by what eye color you have, which is really cool and helpful.
- MaryKay Lash Love Mascara / Clinique High Impact Mascara: I first use the MaryKay mascara. It’s great for lengthening and spreading the lashes. Next, I use the Clinique mascara and this helps to add thickness. Neither of these are clumpy, which is a great because sometimes it’s really hard to find a mascara that works the way you want it.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in soft brown: This is the first and only eyebrow pomade I’ve used but I did a lot of research before I bought it and I’m glad I purchased this because it does exactly what I would like it to do. It softly adds in to the eyebrows to make them more defined and full.
Order of applications: Lips
- Mr. Lipp Balm: This is a makeup artist’s secret and it’s 100% natural. This is used as a great lipstick primer or just by itself if you’d like. There are many uses to this such as gel for the eyebrows, any dry skin areas, and it’s original use, nipple balm! But now-days it is mostly bought for dry + cracked lips.
- L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Organza: This color could be great year round because it’s such a great nude/mauve with a bit of shimmer.
- Glo&Ray La Amo-Matte Lipstick in Muse: On top of the organza color I put this beautiful pink over it to make it a perfect summer/spring look.
Zàijiàn! Let me know what products you use everyday.
Peace + Love ❤