As April being my birthday month and the new found money that came with it, of course, I went shopping. Here are all the things I bought this month. Most are clothes. I did a lot of beauty shopping in February and March and it was time for some spring and summer clothes, which I did not bring with me from home.
- Bourjois – Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ist: As you might know, I am very much a pink lip lover. This color gives such a vibrant and spring-y feeling when worn. It goes on very matte and dries really nice, but I like to add a little gloss or shimmer to it. It stays on quite nice throughout the day, but if you eat you might need to re-apply.
- ASOS Oversized Blouse in Abstract Floral Print: I got this shirt as a birthday gift and it fits just right! The colors are great and I am obsessed with the open back! It has storm flap over the shoulders and then ties in the middle of the back.
- ASOS Off Shoulder Top with Shirring: I saw this on someones haul on Youtube, honestly I watch so many I cannot remember who it was, and really loved the color. It has shirring across the chest and some at the wrists. Great for those beach-y summer days.
- Zara High Waist Bermuda Short with Bow: Having arrived in London in January I brought no warm weather clothes with me. I needed some shorts STAT! I’m so glad I bought these. They are high waisted with a sort of corset feeling to it because it is boned and ties in the center. Can’t wait to really wear these when it gets warm enough.
- J.Crew Midi Jean Skirt with Bow: I saw thid online last month and was about to buy them but I didn’t want to get the size wrong so this month when I was strolling on Regent street I popped into the store & I found them! In my size & on sale. It was a good day. This is such a perfect skirt for all year round and I can’t wait to use it up. Think I paid 20 pounds on this, great save!
- J.Crew Black Wide-Leg Trousers in black: I have been looking for good pair of wide leg trousers that are fitted and tailored and I can’t believe I found these! With my new job I can wear these in the showroom so I can look cool & classy. That’s all anyone want to look like right? lol.
- Missguided High Leg Bikini Brief: I have also been looking for a nice & inexpensive black bikini. I found this one and fell in love! It’s super simple & still trend driven. I bought the bottoms and still looking for the top. I even asked customer service what brand this top was and they didn’t know! How crazy is that? I am on a crazy hunt for it now! I WILL FIND THIS TOP! Anyway, the bottoms are great and fit good.
- H&M Sleeveless Strappy Dress: Seriously this dress was 5 pounds! This is a going out dress for sure and I will also bring it on my next Paris trip in June… update from when I first wrote this: I just got this in and it is SO SMALL! I even got a size bigger than what I thought. Really sad about this purchase. At least I didn’t pay a lot.
- Gap Print Roll-tab Sleep Pants: These are great sleep pants for spring in the UK. They are long enough where you won’t get too cold but thin and light enough were you won’t get too hot. Love them!
- Pocketed Poet Shirt: I was also gifted this shirt for my birthday from my bosses! So nice! They have done so much for me since I have moved here to London. I can’t wait to wear this shirt on my upcoming summer vacations!
Now that I don’t have anymore money left, I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to see how I styled these pieces check into my Instagram: @espaniknik.
Also, have you guys bought anything this month that you’ve fell in love with? Let me know in the comments.
Peace + Love ❤