Thank you so much to Sophia from sophiaaxo for this nomination! I always have so much fun answering these questions and spreading some love to others. If you don’t already follow Sophia you should definitely check her out! She has such lovely post on beauty, travel, and baking. I always love seeing her new stuff pop-up on my blog feed.
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog.
Sophia’s Questions to Me:
- If you could be famous, what would it be for? I think I’d want to be famous for starting an organization that can really make a difference in the world, either for the environment, for animals, or for people/countries in need.
- If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently? Honestly, I don’t think I would want a do-over in my life. I think everything I have done has gotten me to where I am now and who I am now and I’m pretty proud of that… BUT if I wanted to go back in time and have a do-over that didn’t change … I would go back to when I saw Coldplay in concert last year!
- What are you afraid of? Something happening to my family, friends, or dog while I’m not close to home. (happy or sad)
- If you could be an object or an animal, what would you be and why? Dolphin, because they are always happy and free spirited.
- Favorite season? Either spring or summer. I think it depends where you live. So summer in Europe and spring at home, in Texas.
- Do you have a Netflix account? Hell yeah… look out for a new series review!
- Tea or coffee? Hmmm. I would say both but I would never turn down a chai tea and I rarely turn down coffee, so I think my final answer is tea.
- How would your friends describe you? My friends have told me I sound like Meg Ryan from Anastasia and act like Zooey Deschanel from New Girl. That pretty much sums me up.
- What do you do when you are bored? Either watch a Netflix series, color in my coloring book, listen to music while looking at fashion magazines, or go outside and enjoy a sunny day… ohh and blog. duhh.
- Name 3 things you find beautiful. Nature (like a good thunderstorm & the ocean), palmer//harding clothes, and my mom.
- What is your favorite quote? It’s the quote on my Instagram profile. “Years, lovers, glasses of wine. These are things that must never be counted.” It’s a quote from the movie, Age of Adeline. After I saw it for the first time the quote just stuck with me.
Questions to Nominees:
- What is the #1 thing you want to do this summer?
- Home-made cookies or home-made brownies?
- If you won the lottery what would you spend it on?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Current obsession?
- Would you rather take a trip to a big city or a beach? If so, where?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- If you have other tabs open on your computer, what are they? (Link one or all below!)
- What song can you not stop listening to at the moment?
- What is the craziest/coolest thing you have done?
- “Describe your perfect date?” (Answer with movie quote…if you want:)
Nominees: Giving these to my new followers because ya’ll are awesome!
That’s all folks! See you soon. I got inspired this last week and have a lot of new content coming out so keep an eye out. Talk soon.
Peace + Love ❤