I feel like it’s been forever since I have posted…and it probably has BUT I’m back. I have been so busy with life lately. Quick update: new full time job, moved to a new flat, and took a trip to Paris for a week. So much was happening and I haven’t had wifi, so blogging was not at the top of my list, but it’s so great to be back and writing. Anyway, to the post!…
So many summer beauty products, so little money!
My boyfriend and I have just moved, as said above, and it has really tightened our budget for personal shopping, BUT that hasn’t stopped me from searching for some great products. Here are my top 5 beauty products I am looking forward to maybe purchasing this season.
- Beach Stick Bronze + Blush Kit (£55) : This stuff looks amazing and I want to try it out next time I’m around a Charlotte Tilbury store. It is a bit difficult to get sun kissed in London and these sticks will help pull off the perfect dewy-ness. This is on top of my list. I can’t wait to get a hold of this stuff. Also, these colors are perfect for any skin color!
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer UV ($20): I found out about this stuff off of a summer must have list and I must have it! Unfortunately, this is not available in the UK or in France but in the U.S, so I will have to tell my family to buy it and bring it to me or just wait till I finally go in December. I have run out of my other day moisturizer, so I am in desperate need of something like this.
- butter LONDON Sheer Wisdom Lip Oil in Cinnamon Spice ($22): Something I have been really interested by recently is oils. Oil face wash, Oil body wash, Oil lip glosses, you get the picture, everything oily. I wonder if this stuff will stay on at all, I feel like it might just come right off but I’m defiantly intrigued by it.
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray (£27): This stuff looks amazing! It’s like SPF for your hair, which sounds like the coolest thing ever. It is suppose to protect dry hair from UV & heat. It says it moisturizes your hair and I just hope it doesn’t make it look oily. This is the only product and location where oil does not intrigue me.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (100ml – £59): Last but not least, perfume. I am a little bit obsessed with perfumes. Also, this one smells just like a warm beach-y summer day. It has vanilla, coconut, and floral hints. I wish to smell like this all year round!
That’s all folks! I defiantly have more than just 5 beauty products I want this season, but these are defiantly the top ones.
What are your wishlist beauty products? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Peace + Love ❤